Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Kilofliski has over 25 years of executive leadership experience and a track record of creating significant shareholder value for various mining companies.
- In 2020 he helped grow TSX.V listed Tudor Gold Corp from $30M to over $500M in market capitalization.
- In the last decade, he has helped raise over $300M in equity, debt and JV capital.
- Mr. Kilofliski has an intimate knowledge of Canagold and the New Polaris project as he was Canagold’s CEO from 2014 to 2018. Under his leadership, Canagold was named one of the top 100 companies in BC, by BC Business.
M.Sc. M. Eng. Director, Chief Technical Officer
- Mr. Doyle is a geologist and is a chartered engineer with over 35 years global experience of mining and exploration with Rio Tinto, Inmet, Wardell- Armstrong and Sun Valley Investments.
- He is chartered engineer and geologist and also holds an MSc in Environmental Management.
- Mr. Doyle has experience across exploration, feasibility studies, environmental permitting, construction, and exploitation of small to major mining projects.
- While at Rio Tinto Mr. Doyle directly led the exploration team that discovered the Las Cruces deposit in southern Spain that has produced 15Mt @ 5% Cu and currently has resources of 36Mt @ 2.5% Cu equivalent.
P. Eng., President and COO
- Mr. Biles is a professional engineer with more than 38 years experience, including 16 years as General Manager of 4 producing mines
- Bachelor of Metallurgical Engineering, Technical University of Nova Scotia, 1972
- From 1975 to 1994 held Superintendent and General Manager positions for a number of Canadian mining operations including Falconbridge, Cypress Anvil, Corona and Claude Resources
- From 1994 to 2002 started as Mine Manager eventually becoming General Manager of Barrick's rich Eskay Creek mine in Smithers, BC
- From 2003-2006 was the General Manager of the Bellavista gold mine in Costa Rica for Glencairn Gold, where he supervised the development from start-up through to commercial production in 2006.
- Has excelled at maximizing gold mining operations, achieving production and cost targets and establishing excellent track records for safety first, environmental leadership and strong relations with employees and First Nations.
Senior Vice President, Operations
- Mr Keogh is a Professional Mining Engineer with 30 years of practice in underground hard-rock mining throughout Europe, Canada, Mexico, South America, Africa and the USA.
- He has provided effective senior leadership in technical and operational roles supporting projects from feasibility study, development, operations, and through to closure.
- As a Principal Mining Consultant, Mr Keogh managed multidisciplinary study teams across a wide range of international mining projects, and has acted in the capacity of Independent Engineer on numerous acquisitions and financings.
- Mr. Keogh has been employed by Billiton Metals, Inco Gold, Barrick Gold, Anglo American, AMC Mining Consultants, Shanoon Resources, and Eldorado Gold Corporation since 1988.
VICE PRESIDENT, SUSTAINABILITY
Mr. Caldwell has over 25 years of experience in BC and around the globe having worked for producing mining companies such as: Teck Resources, Anglo American, Centerra Gold and most recently Kinross Gold. His career has gained him expertise in the areas of sustainability, permitting, environmental stewardship, engagement and closure.
Tim will be primarily responsible for managing Canagold's permitting and stakeholders engagement efforts for the New Polaris gold project.
He has vast experience and knowledge of Environmental and Social Sustainability (ESS) at all levels that including meaningful engagement at a project level with affected indigenous nations and local communities while developing sustainable benefits for everyone involved.
In addition to his background in the environmental sector, Tim also holds certification from the University of Victoria in the field of Health & Safety.
C.P.A., CFOMr. Draguleasa is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with over fifteen years of accounting experience. He earned his CPA in Vancouver, British Columbia, while working in the multinational public accounting firms Deloitte and Ernst & Young. His mining related financial work experience at Deloitte and Ernst & Young included due diligence reviews, audits, and tax recoveries projects for large and medium mining companies.
VP Corporate Development
- Mr. Henderson is a corporate communications and capital markets professional with a successful track record spanning over two decades. He has worked directly with CEOs on numerous financings on the TSX Venture market and the Canadian Securities Exchange. Prior to joining Canagold in 2021, he led investor outreach and communications strategies for two exploration companies that have made significant mineral discoveries in Canada: a high grade gold asset in Ontario and copper-gold porphyry project in BC.
- Prior to 2016, he was part of a team that evaluated 100+ gold assets in North America which led to 2014 acquisition of a gold development deposit in Nevada.
- Throughout his career he has led investor relations and communication programs for private and public companies in a diverse range of industry sectors. Mr. Henderson is a journalist with numerous features on established investment media sources. He is a former securities trader on Canadian equities markets with Canadian Securities Course designation, and a graduate of Journalism.